Relocating to the Triangle
The Triangle area may be known for its big-city excitement, but it's also known for its beautiful countryside. Whether you're relocating from across the state or across the country, it's easier than ever to find your place in the country — just use this North Carolina relocation guide!
Why Should You Relocate to The Triangle?
So Much Fun
With tons of parks, bustling Downtown scenes, a huge variety of arts and entertainment, the Triangle has a lot to offer everyone!
From charming and affordable to absolutely luxurious, there's a home and a neighborhood for every buyer in the Triangle!
Home-Buying Made Easy
Whether it's your first home or your tenth, you'll find buying a home in the Triangle to be more than manageable!
The Triangle at a Glance
Communities of the Triangle
The Triangle is in the heart of Central North Carolina, an area known for its quiet rural communities. New to the area? Choose a community below to find homes for sale, local attractions, and helpful real estate resources.
From its hoppin' Downtown entertainment to its lovely parks to its top-notch career opportunities, Raleigh's got something for residents of all ages, interests, and tastes!
Cary is a bustling big town with a lot to offer! Beautiful suburban communities, a charming Downtown, and hundreds of acres of lush parkland are just part of what you'll love about Cary.
Popular Home Features
I know the Greater Central North Carolina area like the back of my hand, so I can help you find your dream home in the countryside. Call me at (919) 606-2854 or choose a popular search option below to get started.
Triangle Helpful Relocation Tips
With the right resources and the right real estate professional on your side, you'll have the keys to your country home in no time. Follow these tips to make your move as easy as possible.
Plan Your Move Ahead of Time
Begin planning for your relocation at least a month or two before your move. The sooner you can pack and coordinate with the moving company, the better. During this stage, be sure to...
- Stock up on packing materials — boxes, tape, packing peanuts, and bubble wrap are great choices
- Start small — begin packing one room at a time so you don't get overwhelmed
- Be selective about what you pack — host a yard sale to get rid of any unused items, or consider donating to a local charity
- Review all moving documents before signing — this is vital if you are planning to use professional movers
As Moving Day Approaches
In the days and weeks leading up to your move, finish packing all of your belongings into boxes. Don't forget to...
- Label everything — consider marking each box by the room it belongs to
- Pack fragile items last — be sure to wrap glassware in bubble wrap, towels, or winter clothing for extra protection
During the Move
On Moving Day, keep as much important information within reach as possible. That way, you'll have easy access to the essentials if you need to get to them quickly. Be sure to...
- Prepare an "essentials bag" — this can include a change of clothes, paperwork, medications, and a phone charger
- Make an "open me first" box — pack items like toilet paper, instant coffee, and a sleeping bag or inflatable mattress just in case you beat the moving truck to your new home
- Wait to unpack — once you arrive to your new home, take the time to clean your home while it's empty
Relocate to The Triangle with an Expert
Triangle, Franklin, and other Southern Middle North Carolina communities offer no shortage of beautiful country properties. As your local real estate expert, I can help you find your dream home quickly and easily. Connect with me and let's talk about your home buying plans.
This data was last updated on: 12/03/20 01:05 PM. A full data refresh was last performed on: 12/02/20 04:04 PM.